CAR PARKING SUGGESTIONS FOR EVENTS AT STAMFORD PLAZA
Below are just some suggestions for car parking, but we suggest that you google it, as you’ll certainly find some great value car parking within a reasonable distance of the Stamford Plaza Hotel. Please note that these were correct at time of writing and no responsibility will be taken for changes.
1)Rundle Mall Myer Centre Car Park, 22 Rundle Mall.
Open on Sat from 8am and close at 5.30pm.
Early bird is available if you’re in by 11.30am and costs $5.90
Need to park between level C2 and Level C4 for Early Bird.
2) Wilson Car Parks
- a) 30 Hindley St (directly behind the hotel): If you “book a bay” online at wilsonparking.com.auyou can get it for $8. Otherwise you can get a regular ticket and get it validated at reception and pay staff rates of $13…you need to do this before leaving the hotel (you pay the hotel)…if you forget…you will be charged for the full day @$29).
- b) City West: 189-207 Hindley St. Flat rate of $5
3) Adelaide University. Kintore Ave and Victoria drive $5 all day.
4) UA North Terrace Taib Mahmud Court Car Park (down the side of Uni SA/entrance 21 off North Terrace) $5 max all day regardless.
5) Topham Car park : Online at www.upark.com.au you can prepay for Sat $5 all day and the advantage of doing that is if you arrive and it’s showing full, you can enter through “Reserved parking” lane. Footy days it’s $8. Otherwise if you don’t prebook, then it’s just $7 all day Saturday.
There are lots of other good deals around. It’s worth taking the time to check them out.
Also we’re directly across the road from the train station and all public transport passes their doors!